Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Stupid Tie #2 (and other afternoon hijinks)

Soooo, this is it, Stupid Tie #2.
(No comment on husband's facial expression!) The picture doesn't quite do it justice but there is some sort of quasi-optical illusion thing happening, which gives me a headache if I look at it for more than a split second. Ugh.

In other news, the children made quicksand while I made Chris's Lentils (see post below). (And kindly don't tell my husband that I let them eat big bowls of Cheez-Its right before they were supposed to be eating His Lentils.)

No Han Solos were harmed in the making of this blog.


And in still other news, the door of my pantry opens all the way out.
I love that. I've lived here nearly 5 months and I open the pantry many many times every day, and every time I get a little thrill.

Its the simple things, right?


No comments: