Friday, March 27, 2009

A Clever Title That Makes You Want To Read My Blogpoast

There are so many things about which I think, 'we should take a picture of that.' Perhaps this picture will make you agree, or quite possibly, glad that I don't usually have the camera to hand:
This, friends, is dishwashing paste. About this I have the following to say:
a. Dishwashing paste?
2. Does this remind anyone else of the stuff the Dental Technician uses to polish your teeth?
and lastly, I wonder if they also make 'dendrite' brand laundry detergentthere is a Quark brand of laundry detergent, and if I know the difference between axons and axions?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

And yet....and yet...dishwashing paste makes some sort of SENSE, you know?

margaret said...

is this the surprise? that's whack! i thought it was playdough.

ehirunner said...

This is Not The Surprise. This is not bigger than a Nano but saller than a baby. Still you will have to wait...

margaret said...

someone's giving you a job???