Saturday, May 30, 2009

So much love!

Huge enormous thanks and hugs to everyone who commented and emailed me about the story of Caitlin's birth.  I know some of you Nag Champions got a bit weepy reading the birth stories, but it was my turn when I read all of your thoughts - you all are wonderful, truly.  We've been without internet for the past few days so I'm still catching up on emails and whatnot, so please don't think I'm ignoring you if I haven't been in personal contact yet.

Lack of internet has also delayed the big one-one bday post, but we're hoping to get 'er done tonight.  

And packing.  Leaving Pune on June 3.  Good golly.  Anyone want to come help pack?  



 


1 comment:

Lynch Family said...

I love reading everyday and realize I may be too late with this but: http://thebharadwajknights.blogspot.com/ Did you already connect with these folks?