Thursday, December 10, 2009

December 10

'twas the night before Hanukkah and all through the house,
there wasn't a darn present because they're all still in my trunk.
(Here's hoping it doesn't rain here again tonight. Gotta get those suckers wrapped and tucked under the menorah. Or something.)

No longer hiding it, and no longer in a splint, here is Caitlin in her spiffy, Gore-Tex lined (I kid you not) cast. Below, girlfriend is fresh from the shower, all praise to the almighty breathable laminate.

And last, an oldie but a goodie - one of the HUGE freakin' spiders we found through out our first month in the house.

My camera inexplicably broke yesterday - display screen is cracked internally - and I've yet to investigate fixing or replacing it. In the mean time I dug out my old camera, which has its own issues, but also had a few surprises lurking on ye olde memory carde.

No comments: