Saturday, December 26, 2009

December 26

No pictures today - just didn't have the camera handy. And no inspiration to write really, either, as I've spent way more time than I wanted to trying to make the blog into a book. And still, barely any progress has been made.

So, a day late, Friday Fill-Ins!

1. My boots are happy to have seen a lot of use this already this winter.
2. We have no idea what will really happen this century.
3. Imitation is the beginning of inspiration.
4. Is it weird that I can't type and talk?
5. I'd like to see some changes around here.
6. What is it going to take for you to be able to get over it?
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to exploring, tomorrow my plans include Boba Tea and Sunday, I want to dig deep at the vintage store down the street.

No comments: